Saturday 9 August 2014

Picture Polish - Pshiiit

Hey again. It's been awhile, I know. I had actually made a post that said I would be gone for 3-4 weeks for my summer vacation, but apparently it didn't publish when I thought it did, so I'm sorry for the sudden silence again. I have had a great summer and hope you have too!

Today I have a gorgeous polish to show you!

Pshiiit is a beautiful blue base polish with green shimmer and a bit of blue to green flakies from Picture Polish's Collaboration collection. This polish is made in collaboration with Camille from pshiiit.com.
It's a great color that reminds me a bit of the deep sea.

Formula was nice to work with and it only took 2 coats get opaque. Drying time was fairly average, not super impressive, but not horrible either.

Here it is with 1 layer of top coat in natural light.





What do you think?

Application: 7/10
Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, it's great to see that you're still alive and kicking! And starting out with a beauty like this is a great idea! :D

    ReplyDelete