Sunday 31 August 2014

OPI - Today I Accomplished Zero

Today I have a beautiful polish to show you.

Today I Accomplished Zero is a black jelly base with lots of pink glitter (which honestly looks more red to me) from OPI's 2014 Coca Cola collection. I love this polish. It reminds me of Stay The Night which is a texture polish from OPI.
The Coca Cola collection is made in collaboration with (yes you guess it), Coca Cola. There are 9 polishes in the collection and I want to own them all. I like the colors of course and I'm a big Coca Cola fan. At the moment I only own this one though.

The formula is great to work with and it's really easy to apply nicely. For the photos I used 2 thick coats and even though they were thick drying time was actually quite fast. All in all I'm really liking this polish!

So here it is without top coat in natural light.








I wanted to do a little something to it, so I chose to stamp over it with A England - Holy Grail.
It's not super visible, but it gave it a nice effect I think.

Here it is with top coat in natural light.




What do you think?

Application: 10/10
Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Buy again: Yes!

Tomorrow I am joining in on another monday music challenge made by Rainbowifyme. The challenge is this time called Magical Music Manis. The challenge will run for 3 months or 13 mondays. The first song we are starting out with is One Republic - Counting Star.

Here is the banner.


I hope you will enjoy my interpretations of the songs on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment