Wednesday 2 April 2014

OPI - Don't Pretzel My Buttons

Today I have another OPI to show you.

Don't Pretzel My Buttons is a light beige nude from OPI's fall 2012 Germany collection.

I have been looking for a nude for a while that suits me and I like DPMB because it's doesn't look as pink as many of the other nudes does. I can't really decide if it fits my skin tone though. So you are very welcome to comment if you think it looks good on me or no, and please be honest if you do.

Application was fine. The first layer was a little patchy, but the second layer smoothed it out nicely. It took 3 thin coats to get opaque, but it dried fairly quick.

I didn't apply top coat for the photos.







The sun was out, so I took one in sunshine as well. I think it looks really good in the sun.


My plan for this polish was to make a glitter gradient with a nude background, so I took my Wet 'n Wild - Cost Is No Issue and sponged on the tips and then I took Essie - Stroke of Brilliance and dapped on top of that and finished it all of with 2 layers of Poshé top coat.

I'm not really satisfied with the result though...


What do you think?

Opacity: 7/10
Colour, prettiness: N/A
Value for money: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
Buy again: Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment