Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter!


I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter and show you my Easter nails.


I'm quite happy with this design. I think it came out really cute!

I love that the sun is out so much so I just had to take the photos in direct sunlight.


I started out with applying the base colors:

Pinky: China Glaze - Lemon Fizz
Ring finger and thumb: China Glaze - Electric Beat
Middle finger: OPI - Pink-ing Of You
Index finger: A England - Holy Grail (New Edition)

I then painted the details using acrylic paint, a brush and dotting tools. Finished it all of with a layer of Poshé top coat and then I glued the pearl on the bunny's butt.




One in the shade.


What do you think of my Easter design? Have you made one?

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you made a bunny butt!!
    I haven't made any Easter nails - I just came home from vacation today :) Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought It was cute :D
      Hope you had a nice vacation then :)

      Delete