Tuesday 28 January 2014

OPI - A Color To Diner For

Today I have another OPI to show you.

A Color To Diner For is a beautiful red shimmer from the Fall 2011 Touring America collection. It's a very pretty red that gives your nails a bit of a classic look.

The formula was a bit thin, but it was fairly easy to apply still although the first layer was a bit streaky and patchy. It took 3 layers for full opacity, but the drying time was good so it wasn't a big problem for me.

I had a hard time photographing it outside today because of the snow that kept reflecting, so I edited the light settings a bit to try and show you the true color.
On Friday I'm going to order a light box and some daylight lamps for it, so hopefully I will be able to show you some better photos of the polishes when I get that home. At the moment I can only take good photos in daylight and there's not a lot of that during the winter *sigh*






Opacity: 6/10
Color, prettiness: 8/10
Value for money: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
Buy again: Maybe

2 comments:

  1. You're going to love having daylight lamps and a light box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope so. It will absoluty make it easier to take good pictures at all times of the day ;)

    ReplyDelete