Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all of you!

I know it's a little late, but I have been really busy since christmas and have hardly had 5 min to sit at my computer... But now that's finally over and I'm back *yay*

I hope you had a nice christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Did you get any polishes for christmas? I got some. 2 essie luxeffect from my brother and A England - Dragon from my sister. And today my lovely hubby gave me money to spend in Literary Lacquers' New Year Sale, so I bought 5 new polishes there that I just can't wait to show you, but since its being shipped from USA I have to put my patient face on and wait a while. If you want to buy some of her polishes aswell you just need to use the code: HAPPY2014 at checkout and you get 20% discount.

Today I want to show you the mani I wore New Years Eve.

It's a very simple design, but I'm actually really happy with the result!
Its made with saran wrap. If you don't know how that works here's a video from Dearnatural62 from youtube where she shows how it works. It's really simple and gives a cool effect.

I started of with 2 coats of Sally Hansen - Black Tie on all my nails. I then used the saran wrap along with China Glaze - Passion on 8 of them and gave my ringfingers a coat of Wet n' Wild - Diamond in the Rough and a coat of China Glaze - Fairy Dust. After that I finished off with a top coat and decorated the nails on my ringfingers with rhinestones in different sizes.

What do you think?


I really like this mani. It didn't take very long to make, but I think it looks great.






Unfortunately the stones quickly started to lose some shine and looked a little dull *sob*


2 comments:

  1. I love the effect!
    I got a couple of Hello Kitty polishes and a lot of hand lotion, and a nail file, so yes, there were nail goodies under the tree for me too :)
    Lucky you - I can't wait to see your Literary Lacquers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to get nail goodies for christmas :D
      Me too. I'm sooo excited I can hardly wait the time it takes get them from USA xD

      Delete