Friday 10 January 2014

Girly Bits - Fright Night

I got my very first nail polish from Girly Bits which is an indie brand based in Canada and owned by the founder Pam Heil.

Fright Night is a black jelly base with red glitters in various shapes and sizes from the 2012 Halloween collection.  It's very pretty and I really love the black/red combination. Since it's a jelly base it's very sheer and although you might be able to wear it on it's own I think it would take many layers before it got opaque, so I chose to layer it over a black undie. The formula is great to work with, it's not hard to even out the glitter at all and it dries at a nice pace aswell. I gave it 2 coats over the black to try and give it a bit of depth.

The pictures are with a layer of top coat.


So pretty and filled with glitter!






What do you think?

Opacity: N/A
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Yes 

There's going to be a giveaway tomorrow on the blog so keep an eye out.

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading so much about these polishes. They look amazing!

    Please check out my giveaway:
    http://thechainnail.blogspot.com/2014/01/giveaway-orly-lakme-faces-sally-hansen.html

    ReplyDelete