Wednesday 5 February 2014

Jade - Fascinio Violeta

Today the sun is finally shinning and I thought it was time for a new holographic nail polish I just got *yay*

Fascinio Violeta is a gorgeous medium purple linear holo from Jades 2012 Holográfico collection.

This was really easy to work with and was totally opaque after 3 thin coats. Furthermore the drying time was fairly quick.

The holo in this is very strong which makes it easy to see even when you're not in the sun and it doesn't loose much effect when you apply a top coat which I did for the photos below.

The first photos are taken in direct sunlight.






I tried taking one in the shadow as well so you can see the comparison. The photo didn't turn out that good though, but you can see the difference.


And for a final shot I took one under artificial light so you could get an idea of that too.


What do you think?

Opacity: 6/10
Color, prettiness: 9/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 7,5/10
Buy again: Yes!

Don't forget my giveaway is still running!

No comments:

Post a Comment