Wednesday 4 December 2013

China Glaze - Atlantis

Today I wanna show you a very pretty polish from China Glaze that is just right for this season!

Atlantis is a dark green/teal jelly base with silver and lots of holographic glitter from China Glaze's Specialty Collection from 2009. It's soooo pretty and really just screams for attention in the sunlight! I love it and it's just perfect for this wonderful christmas season! It kinda looks like a christmas tree with lots of bright and shiny lights. So beautiful!

Application was a little annoying, since the formula is on the thick side, but it's not much worse than many other glitter polishes and it was totally opaque in 3 coats, but I actually think it could have been opaque in only 2, but I was a little slow on some of the nails, so I dragged it a bit, because the drying time is very nice.

Ok time for pictures! *yay*

I used 1 layer of topcoat for the pictures and started out taking some in the shade.



Isn't it just the prettiest ever?!?



I took some pictures in sunlight aswell, to try and show you some of the pretty holo glitter. 





But it wasn't really easy getting decent pictures of the pretty glitter effect, so I tried taking a blurred picture and here you can really see the holo!

In real life it looks much more like this (with out the blur ofcourse) <3


Isn't it just perfect for christmas? What do you think?

Opacity 6/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Value for money: 8/10¨
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Yes!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! It was actually my favourite polish for a looong time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very beautiful polish indeed and is most definitely one of my favorites :)

      Delete