Wednesday 6 November 2013

Orly - Miss Conduct

Today I have a very pretty polish to show you.

Miss Conduct is a beautiful dark pink polish with a bit of a scattered holo effect *drool* from Orly's Naughty or Nice collection from christmas 2012. It's one of the prettiest polishes I own and I loooooove to wear it (ok I might sound a little too enthusiastic, but I really do!). I'm in general a sucker for pink, so this polish just rocks my world!

It has a great formula and it's easy to apply. Only minus is that it takes 3 coats to get totally opaque, but I can live with that because it's quick to dry, so it's not a big problem in my eyes.

Today we actually had a bit of sunshine here, so I had a chance so show the beautiful holoeffect.

I used 1 layer of top coat for the photos.







Isn't it just soooo pretty?!?

Opacity: 6/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Value for money: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Buy again: Yes!!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Conduct is SO beautiful! I have got it too, and love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bottle is almost half empty, so I need to buy a backup soon :)

      Delete