Friday 6 June 2014

A England - Avalon

Ok so it's almost 4 weeks since I made the last post and I'm super sorry, but I have been soooo busy with exams, theater and lots of other IRL stuff. I hope you can all forgive me and I promise to be more active from now on!

Today I want to show you a beautiful polish!

Avalon is a gorgeous deep purple polish with a pink and blue shimmery effect from A Englands The Mythicals collection. It's very bright and just screams royalty all over the place!

The formula was great, as always with A England polishes, and it made application a breeze. It was opaque in 3 thin coats amd drying time was great.

I didn't use top coat for the photos.


In sunlight.


Isn't it just beautiful?


It's definitely the prettiest purple I own!



And one last one in the shade.


What do you think?

Application: 10/10
Opacity: 7/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Value for money: 9/10
Overall: 8,5/10
Buy again: Yes

Earlier I swatched OPI - Pussy Galore for you, but I was just wearing it again and wanted to show you on almond shaped nails. And to be honest it's just a polish I can never get too much of!







2 comments:

  1. It's great to see you back and I hope your exams went well :)
    That A England is just amazing, I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I couldn't agree more. It's so pretty :)

      Delete