Monday 28 October 2013

A England - Beauty Never Fails

Time for my first real post. Yay! So excited! :D

Today I'm gonna show you a nail polish from A England and a mani I made with it.

Beauty Never Fails is a deep green shimmer polish.

This really has a very pretty finish. I was very excited to try it on when I got it and it was just as pretty as I had hoped. although it's a little darker than I expected. The formula was a little thick, but I think thats because I bought it second hand, so it might have gotten a bit of air at it's previous owner. It only took 2 coats to get opaque, so thats a big plus and it had a great drying time aswell.

I gave it a top coat to give it a shiny finish.
The pictures are taken in natural daylight (while raining -_- )


I made a mani to support the danish anti cancer campaign "Knæk Cancer" (break cancer) with their logo on my ringfinger.


It's easier to see the green in the bottle than on the nails, but it's still a very pretty polish <3




Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Yes


There are many pretty polishes from A England and this is definitely not the last one I am going to own! I think I have most of their polishes on my wishlist except for a few cream colors.

Breast Cancer Awareness

Earlier this month I also made a mani to support Breast Cancer Awareness month (october) and I think you should see that aswell since I was actually really happy about the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment